How to Get rid of Blackheads Fast
Blackheads are common and also an annoying problem. It occurs due to clogging of the skin pores and this happens owing to excess sebum secretion and also because of the dry dead skin. The sebaceous glands make this oil so that your skin remains supple. Nowadays, it has become common and people keep looking for ways to get rid of blackheads fast. Scrubbing your face using scrubbing agents does not eliminate blackheads. Thus, following home remedies is helpful in getting rid of blackheads.
Ways to get rid of blackheads fast
How to Get rid of Blackheads Fast
Milk and Honey are good for your skin. The milk has lactic acid and it helps in retaining a soft and smooth skin, while the honey is full of antibacterial properties. Mixing milk and honey should be in the form of an adhesive.
Way to Apply
· Take a tablespoon of pure honey in a small bowl.
· Add cold milk one teaspoon to the honey. Now mix it well.
· Microwave the contents for a minute and again mix the contents.
· set it to room temperature and apply this mixture in thin layer over the blackheads
· Take a clean dry cotton cloth and pat on the layer, ensure it sticks firmly and let it dry for 20 minutes.
· Peel it carefully and rinse with cold water. Now apply moisturizer on the blackhead. Follow this step thrice a week and in a month’s time all the blackheads will be gone.
Honey is well known for its antibacterial properties and it is good to remove blackhead easily from your face and neck. Use raw organic honey. Honey offers perfect balancing to your skin and also works well for oily skin and blackheads.
Way to Apply
Just apply the pure honey on the area you have blackheads. Let it rest for 10 minutes. Later, wash it with lukewarm water and to see effective result repeat the same thrice a week.
Steam helps greatly in reducing the blackheads appearance, though the pores do not open. It helps and is a relaxing and simple way of naturally getting rid of blackheads.
Ways to apply
· Take a big bowl, pour boiling water and let it cool a bit.
· Cover your head using a big thick towel and lean for 10 minutes over the bowl.
· The towel should be covered such that the steam does not escape out.
· Do not get close to the boiling water to avoid skin burns.
· Use warm water and rinse your face, pat it to dry using a clean towel.
· Moisturize your skin and repeat this process and enjoy naturally clean and glowing skin.
Honey and Cinnamon Paste
Honey keeps bacteria away as it has antibacterial properties and it acts as an adhesive. Cinnamon is a healer helping in blood circulation making skin look glowing and healthy. Honey and cinnamon together are good on your skin to eliminate blackhead problems.
Ways to Apply
· Mix cinnamon powder in a small bowl and pure organic honey.
· Apply thin layer on the blackheads and fix a dry cloth on the paste so that it sticks firmly.
· Allow it to rest for five minutes and remove carefully the strip.
· Wash with lukewarm water and moisturize your skin without fail.
· Repeat it thrice a week for best results.
Egg White Mask
Egg whites are full of nutrients and are ideal for the skin and also temporarily tighten the skin pores. It is good as an effective face mask and helps in reducing the developing of further blackheads.
Way to apply
· Use the egg white by first separating the yolk and the egg white of the egg.
· Use a clean towel and pat your face dry and then apply egg white a thin layer on your face.
· Use a toilet paper on the applied layer of egg white and place it on your face.
· Let it dry.
· Put on another layer on the toilet paper and ensure it sticks on your face firmly. Put on again another toilet paper on the new layer.
· After this layer dries out, apply a third layer on the tissue paper.
· Allow these layers to dry completely. You will feel the skin tightening as the mask dries. Peel the tissue paper and gently wash your face with lukewarm water. Use a dry soft towel and pat it dry. Without fail apply moisturizer.
· Repeat this process for 1 to 2 months twice a week and get rid of blackheads completely.
· It is important to keep your face clean. Regular cleansing and washing using natural facial cleansers are perfect.
· Exfoliate your skin twice a week to remove the impurities and dust your skin pores and prevent blackheads.
· Detoxify your body so that your skin stays hydrated. This will make the skin softer, smoother and cleaner. Drinking more water is surely helpful.
· Change pillow covers every week so that anything attached to the pillow covers do not make the reappearance of the blackheads.
· Do not pick or pop the blackheads as it adds more bacteria to your skin.